Now there’s something worth remembering – being just seventeen – one of very many approaches for a writer answering the Paragram 2014 theme REMEMBER.
Just seventeen days to go until the deadline so there is still time to perfect your new pieces for submission to our anthology.
- Free submission
- Deadline of midnight 31st August 2014
- Theme: REMEMBER (in all its associations…find a new approach)
- Poems up to 40 lines including spaces ; prose max 300 words
- Two poems and one piece of prose as a maximum from each writer.
- New writing, in English please and no translations unless it is of your own work
- Please submit in the body of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put REMEMBER as your subject line in the email
Full rules can be seen at https://para-gram.com/submissions/