Paragram Paradox Prize Submission Guidelines 2016
- Entries are invited in three genres Humour, Poetry, Petite-Prose
- The fee for first entry is £6, subsequent entries £4. Entries may be made to more than one genre.
- Payment to be made via PayPal to email@example.com
- Closing date – midnight 31st July 2016
- Entries may NOT have won a previous competition and should not have been published previously in any format.
- All writing must be the author’s own work written in English.
- Entries should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the body of an email with Paragram Paradox Prize in the subject line.
- The email must include; the genre beside the title; writer’s full name and postal address; Paypal transaction number for the entry fee.
- Each piece of work submitted must have its own title. Pieces called ‘Untitled’ will not be accepted
- Safe receipt of submissions will be acknowledged by email.
- Correspondence with short-listed and winning poets will be by email. Please check your email account regularly and ensure your inbox is not full. Failure to do this may result in your work not being published as this is our only means of communication.
- Results will be posted online on our website http://www.para-gram.com
Poems must have a maximum of 60 lines including spaces between stanzas
Prose should have no more than 300 words
This category may be either poetry or prose following the length stipulations for each of the genres.
Submission to the competition implies permission for Paragram to include the item in the ‘Paradox’ anthology and once only on the website. Other than this copyright remains with the author